Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Fun Day

Here's what's happening in my world today:

  • Since the main console at my radio station in Coleman failed, I got to do my morning show from our auxiliary studio in Brownwood. It felt good to be able to drive 10 minutes (as opposed to 40) to work, plus get to work alongside the rest of the employees in our company. Normally, I work out of the Coleman office, of which I am the only employee. It gets lonely there. Today, I felt more a part of the company because I was surrounded by coworkers.
  • The same holds true for church. If you lay out of church for a long time, you get discouraged. There is an encouragement that comes from gathering with other believers.
  • Filed a mortgage application today. Jessica and I hope to buy a house.
  • Today is Jessica's Birthday. She's 20-something.

Sunday, I start a new series on Community. I hope this next series will strengthen the mission's function as a body.

No comments: