Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New job offered, accepted.

I have accepted the position of station manager for KSTA-AM in Coleman, TX, a small town approximately 25 miles outside of Brownwood. I will do the morning show from 6-9 AM, and the noon news, selling advertising in between. This job will allow me to go home sooner, thus facilitating after-work evangelism, Bible studies and outreach ministries. Weekends are free, so I can attend Southwest Assoc. mission rallies and preach freely on Sundays.

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS BOUNTIFUL BLESSINGS!!!! HE HAS OPENED SO MANY DOORS!

2 comments:

Jereme Hubbard said...

Hey man congratulations that's awesome! Hopefully they aren't killing you at the Cherokeean Herald these days. Hope you aren't mad at me for leaving you hanging. I feel like I've had to be without my bud!

Leland Acker said...

It's all good, just next time let me know where you buried your bodies. I had a lot of fun trying to finish the Alto City Council article, Water pipeline story and finishing those sports pages. I'm glad you found a job that pays well, though. I was worried how you and your family would adjust to our pay scale.

Now, should I go ahead and send you some applications to get your kids into Howard Payne now? Or should I wait until next year?:)