Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome White Rock MBC!

Bro. Jason Hebert, pastor of White Rock MBC in Center, just emailed me saying White Rock has voted to support me monthly at $100 per month. I am truly grateful for this church's love, support, financial support and encouragement.

White Rock is another church that I am proud to have on the Mission: Brownwood team. They are a mission-minded church with a passion for the Lord and for Truth. Bro. Hebert is a pastor that I have respected since I met him (the day he preached at Texas Baptist Institute), whose passion for God makes his preaching as great as it is. He has also been an encouragement to me as long as I have known him. He doesn't know it, but he was also an encouragement to some of my church members when I pastored at Denson Springs MBC in Grapeland (they met him at a function at Louisiana Baptist Institute-Seminary).

White Rock is also the sponsor of Phillipine Mission Development. I encourage you to contact Bro. Hebert to see how you can be a blessing to that ministry, which is reaching the Phillipines with the Gospel through the building of churches and church buildings.

No comments: