Thursday, March 27, 2008

Comings and goings

I probably won't get to do much blogging until the end of next week. I have to spend this weekend covering the Cherokee County Junior Livestock Show. Today, I will spend much of the day at the show, then coach my soccer team's practice tonight. Tomorrow, I'll be at the show all day before broadcasting a baseball game tomorrow night. Saturday, I'll be at the show, coach a soccer game at 11:30, then go to the office to place all of my pictures and information on the pages in the newspaper. Monday, I'll have work and school board. Tuesday it's work and softball. Thursday it will be work and soccer practice. Friday, it's work and baseball. So, for the next week, it will be 12-18 hour days. Yes, I will be taking some time off after it is done.

See you in Brownwood.

Oh, by the way, we placed our earnest money down on the house in Brownwood, and we've submitted our financial documents to get final approval on the mortgage. It looks like this deal is going to happen!

No comments: