Monday, April 3, 2017

Newly Revamped "The Point" Launched On-Air and Online


After much prayer and consideration, I have decided to take "The Point," my theological radio show on News/Talk 102.3 KXYL, to the next level. I have produced a new intro and outro to the show, new theme music, and now I have added podcasting to the mix. From this point forward, all episodes of "The Point" will be made available on demand, and online.

In this first new episode, I begin a "through the Bible" series. I have attempted this many times in the past, and have yet to finish. Life and ministry tend to happen. All that notwithstanding, here goes another round.

Episode 1 deals with the pre-existence of God, His creation of the world, His authority over all creation, and His special love for mankind. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: