Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reformatting Again

Almost four years ago, I launched this blog to share my thoughts on theological issues as well as to journal my ministerial efforts in Brownwood, TX. Over the past four years, this blog has evolved from one of theological discussion, to missionary reporting, to current events analysis, to thoughts on life in general.

Today, I am taking this blog back to its roots. From here on out, the discussions will be about Biblical issues with occasional denominational issues thrown in. It is my hope that we return to what we had in 2008, where brothers and sisters in Christ could discuss Biblical topics with a spirit of love and learning.

1 comment:

JamesCharles said...

Sounds good. Everyone else seemed to get bored or find something else to do I guess. O well.