Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grace Pointe launches YouTube channel.


In the spirit of using all the available resources God has given us to spread the Gospel, I decided to start posting devotions and scriptural, Spiritual encouragement on YouTube. Be sure to tell me what you think, and if you are so inclined, please feel free to post a link on your blog. Also, all videos will be available for imbedding, so by the off chance I say something you like, you can post it on your blog as well.

The link to the Grace Pointe YouTube channel is here.

3 comments:

JamesCharles said...

Not sure why, but I'm getting no audio. I'll check it on another computer. My computer seemed to show audio was coming out, but I couldn't hear it. I made sure all volumes were up. I'll let ya know whether it is just this one remote location or all the ones I have access to later on.

Sounds like a great idea, btw.

Leland Acker said...

Must be a glitch... it's working for me this morning.

JamesCharles said...

Was a glitch on one computer. Works on others. Dunno... new computer with all working components for other youtube videos. Strange.