Thursday, January 29, 2009

POST # 300!!!!

May this serve as a testament that I talk way too much!

Big weekend in store for me this week. This afternoon, I am once again filling in on the afternoon show on News/Talk 96.9 KXYL-FM in Brownwood. Mark Cope and I will go on right after Sean Hannity.

Tomorrow, I have work at KSTA, then I will head over to a church member's house for some discipleship, then fishing. Saturday will be the Southwest Assoc. Mission Rally at Beacon Baptist Church in San Angelo. Saturday afternoon, I will canvass the neighborhoods.

Sunday, I will preach the first in a series called "Extreme Makeover, Family Edition."

Monday, it's back to work.

We had a round of ice storms Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning. Tuesday evening, we held our youth program, then I returned to Coleman and waited out the storm at my radio station, KSTA. Wednesday morning, I spent the morning giving weather and road updates, and announcing school closings. Thanks be to God, KSTA radio suffered no real damage during the storm. Our sister stations in Brownwood had some trouble, but such is to be expected in this industry.

No comments: