Monday, November 17, 2008

An amazing end to an amazing week

This week has been totally awesome. Here are a few reasons why:
  • I was approved for state missions support.
  • We had 17 on Wednesday evening at Market Place.
  • We had 20 in our Sunday services at the Brownwood Apts. Phase II.
  • I have sold a personal record amount of advertising this week, despite being absent 2 1/2 days.
  • I think we are about to have our first additions.

Concerning the group at the Brownwood Apts. Phase II, they are already getting excited about getting involved. One lady wants to bring cakes and coffee for Sunday mornings, while several others want to start a children's ministry. Some even asked about tithing.

Last night, I preached at Northcrest MBC in Andrews, TX. I'm really excited about the work God is doing there as well. They have offered support in getting our children's Bible clubs started.

1 comment:

David P Smith said...

Hey Bro Leland,
I am happy for you brother. God is so God!
We didn't have a chance to really connect at the meeting but I wanted to let you know we are praying for you.
David