Monday, April 21, 2008

Things are getting exciting

Spoke to the sales manager and my new supervisor at KPSM radio in Brownwood. The crew there seems to be really excited that I am joining the staff.

I am also waiting on the documentation of employment so we can close on the house. This deal still has not been finalized, but I feel that it will and I am really excited at the possibilities.

In September 2007, there was no movement toward a new church going into Brownwood, yet today, it seems as if it will be a real possibility very soon. God is opening so many doors, and while he has not paved my way with golden bricks, I know that the road follows his will over the hills on the horizon. It is just amazing to watch everything fall into place.

As soon as we get closed on the house, we'll begin moving in. Once those plans have been finalized, we will begin meeting with our prospect families and looking for meeting facilities.

Jessica and I have located a wonderful meeting facility, which I will share the details with you later. If this facility is to be used to launch the new church, we will need God's help through you to make it a reality. Jessica and I are going to pray about it more, then we'll try to involve you.

I can't wait. Let's get it started!

No comments: