Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Online evangelism, discipleship and missions news

This blog, the Mind of Acker, serves to keep you up-to-date with the mission, vision and progess of Mission: Brownwood, periodic Bible devotions, my thoughts on life, and personal news.

My other blog,Grace Pointe MBC, will be a tool to enhance the ministries we have in Brownwood. We might post daily devotionals, and information related to upcoming Sunday School lessons, sermons, Bible studies and Parents of Purpose events. (Parents of Purpose may get its own blog before it's all over).

I've launched another blog, utilizing the blessing of Blogger to spread the Gospel to those who might not hear it from a church pew. The blog is called MyFaith.com. The goal is to lower the barriers that lost people have toward Christianity by avoiding politics and focusing on the central message of Christianity (which I fear, has been lost in many churches.) So anyway, check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: