Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Election night (Leland stays undefeated, for now)

We're done by 10:20???? WOW!!!!

I handled the newspaper advertising for two candidates.

My Commissioners Court candidate won his primary race with 55% of the vote. He defeated both of his opponents and avoided the run-off. He does not have an opponent in the general election, so the job is his.

My Constable candidate "won" his election by four votes, but the military ballots have not been counted, yet. However, if his victory stands, he will have an opponent in the general election. Furthermore, if his victory stands, I remain undefeated in the political campaigns for which I take a part in. The campaigns for which I designed the ads and ad schedules have never lost, ever! I began doing this in 2002.

Maybe one day I'll run my own campaign.

No comments: