Friday, March 7, 2008

Blog improvements


The above image is a view of U.S. Hwy. 84 in Brownwood, right in front of Underwoods BBQ, one of the top-10 restaurants in Texas.

I've added a few features to my blog. In addition to putting my picture in my profile, I have labeled all of my posts from March. I plan on labeling all posts from here on out.

As such, I have added a label list at the bottom right-hand corner. So, to see what I have to say about a particular topic, you can click on the label and it will show all of the posts with that particular label. Sorry for not having done this sooner, but hey, I'm new to online networking sites.

My other blog,
Grace Pointe MBC, has been rennovated with a whole new look (that is, if you have never seen Matt's Blog.) Sorry Matt. I couldn't find another template I liked. I have added the Grace Pointe link to the list of links to the right.

The Grace Pointe blog is mostly idle right now. When we get started, I plan to use it to supplement our teaching, preaching and Bible study ministries, as well as announcements, and to advertise service times/locations.

God has provided us with wonderful tools to expand and enhance our ministries, and I believe we should use them to the best of our ability... especially to reach the younger generations.

1 comment:

Bro. Matt said...

Don't worry Leland...we both know that great minds think alike!!!