Monday, January 14, 2008

More Mission: Brownwood news

1. The owner of the newspaper discovered that I am planning on going to Brownwood to start a church (Someone told her. I expected this would happen as there has been a lot of talk around Rusk concerning my plans.) She is saddened, but supportive of my plans.

2. Things are still up in the air with my prospective employer in Brownwood. I am planning on making another trip there in the near future to look for other job opportunities.

Upcoming schedule:

Sunday, Jan 20:

AM- Memorial MBC-Elkhart, TX
PM- open... contact me at (903) 625-1005 to invite me to your church.

Saturday, Jan. 26:

Southwest Association Mission Rally in Levelland, TX.

Sunday, Jan 27:

AM- Quaker Ave. MBC in Lubbock, TX
PM- Open.

Please continue to pray for my work in Brownwood.

No comments: