Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ways I was blessed by the state MBA meeting

#1. I got to hear good preaching.

#2. I got to enjoy good fellowship with some of my brethren in the ministry.

#3. I was invited to share my vision for Brownwood with three churches.

#4. I received good encouragement from Bro. Marion Reed, Bro. Vernon McNully, Bro. Matt Gholson and Bro. Billy Daniels.

#5. I got to see my former pastor and current friend in the ministry, Bro. Marvin Gardner. It was also good to hear how attendance at Vanderbilt reached 80 people last Sunday.

1 comment:

Jon Smith said...

Bro. Leland,
I appreciate your positive outlook on what happened at the meeting. It was one of those meetings that was harder than usual to come away from smiling. We always have good fellowship with our favorite brothers but it was the actions of the body that got me down. That's actually what the meeting is for, the purpose is suppose to be for missions/church planting.