Friday, November 23, 2007

Quick Mission Brownwood update

Bro. Marion Reed will be visiting Rocky Springs MBC in Jacksonville on Dec. 16 to discuss the responsibilities of sponsoring a missionary. The church will then decide on whether or not to sponsor me on Jan. 6, after all the holiday festivities have subsided and people return to the normal routine.

God is blessing the deputation efforts. I know my December calendar looks empty, but deputation has gone well considering that the appointments I have had been made on the fly. I had a full October, only one Sunday off in November, and am confident the Lord will send me to some more churches in December.

The Brownwood Bulletin still has not called. God will open the doors in His time, so I am not worried.

Thanks for your interest.

No comments: